Boys Select Programs
Elevate Your Game With Koa Select Hoops
The difference between Koa’s Select Basketball League teams and everyone else? The coaches. With passionate, experienced coaches heading up each of our teams, your son will be given the chance to learn, play, and compete in a sports environment fitting with our core values.
Select provides Koa players with the opportunity to play competitive basketball in a positive atmosphere, giving them an opportunity to reach their highest potential. Mixing in games, competitions, and plenty of exercises, our Select teams will keep your son energized, interested, and engaged along the way.
|4th-8th Grade||Select Basketball League and/or Tournaments||Emphasis on increasing basketball
knowledge, continued skill development
and team building, and preparing for
- There will be two practice sessions per week. One session will be a 60 minute skills development clinic & the other will be a 90-minute practice. Our goal is to get our players ready for game day, while building and improving our basketball techniques.
- All players will receive equal attention during practices and playing time is merit-based.
- Teams will have starters and role players.
- There may be more than one team per age group.
- Koa’s professional coaches handle all of the practices and games.
- Koa offers multiple opportunities to play Select basketball: a 1.5-month fall season, a 4-month winter season, a 2.5-month spring season, and a 1-month summer league.
- During the seasons, players attend weekly practices and play in a local league and possible tournaments.
- Tryouts take place before each season (tryouts are mandatory for every player).