Elevate Your Game With Koa Elite
The difference between Koa’s Basketball teams and everyone else? The coaches. With passionate, experienced coaches heading up each of our teams, your son will be given the chance to learn, play, and compete in a sports environment fitting with our core values.
Koa provides players with the opportunity to play competitive basketball in a positive atmosphere, giving them an opportunity to reach their highest potential. Mixing in games, competitions, and plenty of exercises, our Elite teams will keep your son energized, interested, and engaged along the way.
|3rd-9th Grade||League and/or Tournaments||Emphasis on increasing basketball
knowledge, continued skill development
and team building, and preparing for
- Weekly practice sessions. Our goal is to get our players ready for game day, while building and improving our basketball techniques.
- All players will receive equal attention during practices and playing time is merit-based.
- Teams will have starters and role players.
- There may be more than one team per age group.
- Koa’s professional coaches handle all of the practices and games.
Interested in Playing?
Schedule An Eval Today!
Text/ Call 910.476.3010
Looking for extra training?
- Koa offers multiple opportunities to play Elite basketball: a fall, winter and spring season.
- During the seasons, players attend weekly practices and play in a local league and possible tournaments.
- Tryouts take place before each season (tryouts are mandatory for every player).