2022 Tryouts - BABL & Travel
BABL Baseball: Fall, Spring, Summer
- BABL is a select program, that’s superior to a local rec league, with less of a commitment compared to travel.
- Multi-sport athletes are encouraged to play BABL!
- Commitment: 2 or 3-day commitment with a weekly clinic, team practice, and games on Saturdays. (The number of days is dependent upon grade 3rd-4th graders meet 2x/week, while 5th-9th graders meet 3x/week).
- Age Groups: BABL is split into A, AA, & AAA.
- BABL A*: 3rd & 4th grade (10u)- Weekday Clinics and Saturday Games (*Exceptional 8U athletes would be “playing up”).
- BABL AA: 5th & 6th grade (12u)- Weekday Team Practice & Clinic, and Saturday Games.
- BABL AAA: 7th & 8th & 9th grade (15u)- Weekday Team Practice & Clinic, and Saturday Games.
- Visit our BABL page for more information and FAQs.
- Check our new Summer BABL Program and play more games!
Travel Baseball: Winter, Spring, Summer (optional), Fall
- Top-level of baseball at Koa Sports & compete in the highly competitive Northern Virginia Travel League (NVTBL) & MCBA (Montgomery County Baseball Association).
- Commitment: Travel baseball meets 3-4 days per week; 2 practices during the week, a couple of mid-week games a month, and Sunday doubleheaders.
- Age Groups: 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U, 14U, JV High School & Varsity High School.
Visit our Travel page for more information.