Koa Club Field Hockey (U12 – U19)
Club Field Hockey U12- U19
Club Field Hockey is the highest level of Koa Field Hockey. If you are ready to take the leap, join a community of passionate & dedicated coaches as well as committed athletes! Our club players are trained to make their high school teams, as well as compete on a regional and national level. They participate in the most prestigious tournaments on the East Coast; including NITs, Festival, Shooting Stars, and Disney.
Club Team Overview:
- Tryout Required: Learn more about our tryout opportunities here
- Season Duration: Season commitment depends on age group: U12- U14 & U16- U19
- U12- U14: Year-round commitment that consists of three seasons (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- U16- U19: Winter & Spring full season commitment with skill level development practices in the Fall
- Weekday Practices: 2-3 practices each week
- Competition: 3-4 tournaments each season, including USA Field Hockey’s National Indoor Tournament, Disney Sunshine Showcase, & Shooting Stars
2022 Age Groups
U12: Must be under the age of 12 by Jan 1, 2022
U14: Must be under the age of 14 by Jan 1, 2022
U16: Must be under the age of 16 by Jan 1, 2022
U19: Must be under the age of 19 by Jan 1, 2022
- u12 & u14 : The season will be a yearly commitment. The u12 and u14 season will be a yearly fee of $2999 which will be paid over the 3 seasons.
- u16 & u19 : The u16 and u19 teams will be a single season commitment. The u16 and u19 season will be a seasonal fee which is TBD.
** New uniforms and Koa Gear, as well as all practice and tournament entry fees are included in the price.
- u12: Must be under the age of 12 as of January 1, 2022.
- u14: Must be under the age of 14 as of January 1, 2022.
- u16: Must be under the age of 16 as of January 1, 2022.
- u19: Must be under the age of 19 as of January 1, 2022.
Yes! All of our club players must have a USA Field Hockey membership. Use this link, USA Field Hockey, to purchase your membership today!