For the fifth summer, our organization & the T-Bolts are continuing our partnership for this Summer's Baseball Camp! Our Koa Sports staff will join the Thunderbolts Players (current college baseball players that compete in the Cal Ripken Summer Collegiate League) to provide top-notch baseball instruction and create unforgettable summer memories. For more information on the Thunderbolts, please visit their website. To register for camp, please click on the buttons below.
Week-Long Camp | Secure Your Spot & Save | Early Bird Pricing Expires 4/1
- Session 1: June 20- 23 (Tues- Fri) | $225
- Session 2: June 26- 30 (Mon- Fri) | $275
- Session 3: July 3, 5- 7 (No Camp July 4) | $225
- Session 4: July 10- 14 (Mon- Fri) | $275
- Session 5: July 17- 21 (Mon- Fri) | $275
Hours: 9:00 am– 3:00 pm
Week Long Camp Registration
Ages: 7- 14
Location: BLAIR Baseball/Softball Complex (51 University Boulevard East in Silver Spring, Maryland)
Description: Learn the fundamentals of baseball & develop skills from talented College Baseball Players. Our coaches will teach our youth players hitting, fielding, throwing, & more. We will group the athletes by age and skill level: 7-9, 10-12, and 13-14 years old.
Camp Counselor Ratio: 10-1 camper/counselor ratio | Our Week-Long Camp is capped at 55 players & WILL SELL OUT
Two Day Specialty Camps | Secure Your Spot & Save | Early Bird Pricing Expires 4/1
- Session 1: June 26- 27 (Mon- Tues) | $200
- Session 2: June 28- 29 (Wed- Thur) | $200
- Session 3: July 10- 11 (Mon- Tues) | $200
- Session 4: July 12- 13 (Wed- Thur) | $200
- Session 5: July 17- 18 (Mon- Tues) | $200
- Session 6: July 19- 20 (Wed- Thur) | $200
Hours: 9:30 am– 12:30 pm
Specialty Camp Registration
Ages: 11- 16 (Minimum Age: Rising 5th Grader)
Location: BLAIR Baseball/Softball Complex (51 University Boulevard East in Silver Spring, Maryland).
Description: Sharpen your baseball skills & build strength! Our college athlete counselors will be pushing your child to improve their game! This camp is for serious players ONLY. Day 1 of the camp will focus on pitching fundamentals, throwing mechanics, strength and balance training. Day 2 will focus on hitting fundamentals, core strength training, and batting strategy.
Camp Counselor Ratio: 5-1 camper/counselor ratio | Our Speciality Camp is capped at 10 players & WILL SELL OUT