Koa CIT Multisport Camp
2021 Multisport Summer Camp: CIT (7th-9th Grade) Counselor In Training
MULTISPORT | 10 WEEKS
Koa’s Summer Camp Counselors in Training (CIT) program is for rising 7th, 8th, and 9th graders. You’ll have the opportunity to work along side our senior staff while learning about camp operations and how to manage a team of campers. You’ll also have some free time to play some of our sports with other CITs. Earn 20 SSL hours each week, train to be a senior counselor, and have some FUN!
CIT spots sell out every year & spots are limited to 20 CITs/week.
10 One Week Sessions Offered (9:00am-3:00pm)
Session 1: June 21 – 25
Session 2: June 28 – July 2
Session 3: July 12 – 16
Session 4: July 19 – 23
Session 5: July 26 – 30
Session 6: Aug 2 – 6
Session 7: Aug 9 – 13
Session 8: Aug 16 – 20
Session 9: Aug 23 – 2
Location: JDS Upper School (11710 Hunters Ln, Rockville, MD 20852)
Before/ Aftercare: Available for each of the ten sessions. Before Care (8am-9am) is $50/camper and aftercare (3pm-5pm) is $100/camper.
This is the Best Multisport Camp in the Bethesda area. Every year, we have over a 95% excellent rating by our campers, and continue to expand our great staff and camp activities.
What Will Camp Look Like This Summer?
- We will be following the State of Maryland Guidelines (this is TBD for Summer 2021)
- We will have new pickup and drop-off procedures. That information will come in the welcome email for camp.
- Per Maryland regulations, our counselors WILL be wearing masks. If a camper is 9+ and older, they will be required to wear masks when appropriate.
- Social Distancing will be enforced by our counselors during activities. However, everyone must keep in mind kids will be kids.
- All campers and staff MUST complete a COVID screen test daily.
Our Multisport Camp is located at Koa Indoor Facility (4960 Boiling Brook Pkwy, Rockville, MD 20852) + outdoor fields at Jewish Day School (1901 E Jefferson St, Rockville, MD 20852).
Camp runs from 9:00am to 3:00pm Monday-Friday. We do offer before care (8am-9am) for $50 per camper per week + aftercare (3pm-5pm) for $100 per camper per week.
Each camper must bring
- a snack + full lunch each day
- refillable water bottle (with full name)
- athletic shoes (no open-toed shoes allowed!)
- completed health & swim form if not already submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- swimsuit + towel (if participating in swimming)
- floaties or swim vest (not required, but strongly recommended)
You register for Multisport Camp through SI Play.
No, all campers must be pre registered before the start of camp. Camp registration will remain open until the Sunday night before camp begins (unless already sold out).
Once you register and pay for your camp session(s), you will receive a confirmation email from SI Play for your own records. You will also receive a pre-camp email the week before your session(s) begins. This email will provide you with all necessary information including: what to bring to camp, directions, weekly schedule and more.
Yes. Before camp please submit a camper health form. Please email to email@example.com.
Being a part-indoor and part-outdoor camps means weather is not a factor – we have a rain or shine facility availability, and every piece of sport equipment on earth. All you need to do is drop your camper off and let the games begin!
COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
Koa Sports is following all CDC regulations. We are tracking and implementing all CDC, Maryland, and Montgomery County updates. The safety and well-being of the community are of the utmost importance to us.
Why Koa Camp?
Great Coaches, Great Campers, Great Fun!
From registration to communication to pick-up at camp, people choose Koa because we have the best people on earth. As a customer, you can rest assured that Koa is always here to answer any question or solve any problem. As a parent, you have the assurance of knowing your children are under the supervision of the most energetic, responsible, and best counselors on earth.
Coach Emily, pictured above, is the Director of Mulitsport Camp. Coach Emily encourages CITs to be a role model at camp. You will find Coach Emily playing basketball against the CITs along with teaching them the ropes of coaching kids. Make sure to say hi to Coach Emily when you see her at camp!
As a youth sports provider, our priority is providing youth sports – not getting tangled in tricky registration battles. As such, we have developed a cancellation policy that causes the least possible conflict while still allowing us to function.
- If you cancel your registration at anytime, we will charge a $25 processing fee.
- If you come to the first day of camp and have such a terrible time that you no longer wish to participate in camp, we’ll refund you the cost of camp minus the $25 registration fee.