Field Hockey Teams
Learn about our Club & Development Teams (U10 -U19)
Club Team (U12 - U19) Program Highlights
- Goal: Prepare mental skills & develop athletes to be ready for high school varsity teams or college level
- Two weekly practices each week
- 3-4 weekend Tournaments against other competitive club teams.
- National & Regional tournament opportunities including competing at National Indoor Tournament, Festival, Shooting Stars, and Disney Sunshine Showcase.
- Koa Field Hockey has a team of professional coaches who have played on the collegiate and/ or high school level
- Our Koa Coaches are passionate and create an energetic and exciting atmosphere for our girls to advance their skills and compete at the highest level
Development Team (U10 - U19) Program Highlights
- Goal: prepare our Development Team athletes for the skill level and playing expectations of our Club Team
- Three separate 7 week-long seasons: Fall, Winter, Spring (Players only commit to one season at a time)
- One weekly weekday practice each week
- 3-4 weekend Play Days versus other local Club and Development Teams
- Koa Field Hockey has over 30+ professional coaches who have played on the collegiate and/ or high school level.
- Our Koa Coaches are passionate and create an energetic and exciting atomsphere for our girls to develop to their full potential and have fun!