Field Hockey Teams
Learn about our Club & Development Teams (U10 -U19)
Club Team (U12 - U19) Program Highlights
Development Team (U10 - U19) Program Highlights
- Goal: prepare our Development Team athletes for the skill level and playing expectations of our Club Team
- Three separate 7 week-long seasons: Fall, Winter, Spring (Players only commit to one season at a time)
- One weekly weekday practice each week
- 3-4 weekend Play Days versus other local Club and Development Teams
- Koa Field Hockey has over 30+ professional coaches who have played on the collegiate and/ or high school level.
- Our Koa Coaches are passionate and create an energetic and exciting atomsphere for our girls to develop to their full potential and have fun!
Meet the Program Director
Simone Vagnoni - DT/Club Coordinator
Former DI Michigan State University Field Hockey Player from 2013-2017
Has over 25 years of playing experience & over 10 years of coaching experience.