As the situation for COIVD-19 continues to evolve, we are continuing to work hard to provide safe outdoor activities and indoor training programming. Koa Sports is following all CDC regulations and we are carefully tracking and implementing all CDC, Maryland, and Montgomery County updates. The safety and well-being of the community are of the utmost importance to us, which is why we are implementing everything in our power to create a safe environment for our kids and staff.
Outdoor Programming Guidelines: as of 3/15/2021:
- Outdoor venues required a 50% capacity limit
- Each sport will release guidelines for parent attendance
- All coaches MUST wear a mask at all times
Indoor Programming Guidelines as of 3/15/2021
- All coaches and athletes MUST wear masks at all times while inside
- Other guidelines and restrictions will be discussed by the program director for the specific facility
- On March 26, indoor capacity will be increased to 25 participants at ALL TIMES
Koa’s Return to Play COVID Policy:
For all Koa, CDC and Maryland Regulations on youth sports:
Additional Resources: The Center for Disease Control's (CDC) Recommendations and Protocols Koa Sports is Abiding by:
Koa Sports is closely monitoring states that have a COVID rate above 10% for our COVID screener. If a person has traveled to a state that has a COVID 19 rate above 10%, that person must quarantine and receive a negative test before returning to Koa activities. Check here to see the states with COVID-19 rates above 10% before joining or participating in Koa activities.
- We take all questions and concerns seriously and will get back to you in a timely manner.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 301-229-7529