As COVID-19 evolves, we are working hard to provide safe programming. Koa Sports is following all CDC regulations and carefully tracking and implementing all Montgomery County mandates. The safety and well-being of our community, athletes, and staff is the number one priority.
Before Attending ANY Koa Event, Our Athletes Attest:
- I have not been diagnosed with, lived with, or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- I have not shown symptoms of COVID-19 or come in close contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms.
- I do not have a cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, loss of taste, or loss of smell.
- I do not have a temperature above 100.4.
- Nobody in my direct household has a pending COVID Test.
Outdoor Programming Guidelines: as of 1/3/2022:
- Outdoor venues are at FULL capacity, per CDC guidance social distancing is recommended.
- All Koa staff & athletes are NOT required to wear masks while outdoors, however, it's encouraged.
Indoor Programming Guidelines as of 1/3/2022
- All coaches and athletes MUST wear masks at all times while inside.
- Other guidelines and restrictions will be implemented by the rented facility & program director. Please check in with the program director if you have any further questions.
Staff Vaccine Guidelines as of 1/3/2022
- All Koa Employees & contractors are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to receive the vaccine & booster.
Athlete Vaccine Guidelines as of 1/3/2022
- All Koa athletes are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to receive the vaccine & booster.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 301.229.7529 | COVID Waiver