As COVID-19 evolves, we are working hard to provide safe outdoor activities and indoor programming. Koa Sports is following all CDC regulations and are carefully tracking and implementing all Montgomery County mandates. The safety and well-being of our community, athletes, and staff is the number one priority.
Before Attending ANY Koa Event, I Attest:
- I have not been diagnosed with, lived with, or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- I have not shown symptoms of COVID-19 or come in close contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms.
- I do not have a cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, loss of taste, or loss of smell.
- I do not have a temperature above 100.4.
- Nobody in my direct household has a pending COVID Test.
Outdoor Programming Guidelines: as of 9/16/2021: