As the situation for COIVD-19 continues to evolve, we are continuing to work hard to provide safe outdoor activities and indoor training programming. Koa Sports is following all CDC regulations and we are carefully tracking and implementing all CDC, Maryland, and Montgomery County updates. The safety and well-being of the community are of the utmost importance to us, which is why we are implementing everything in our power to create a safe environment for our kids and staff.
Indoor Training Social Distancing Guidelines: As of 12/15/2020:
- All coaches and athletes MUST wear masks at all time inside our training facility
- Koa's Indoor Training Facility is limited to 25% capacity
- 10 members or less on our Basketball Court at ALL TIMES
- Each player must bring their own equipment to every session (we will NOT be providing basketballs)
- For indoor basketball training, every player will have their own basket and will NOT share a basket with someone who does NOT live in the same household
- Parents and spectators are NOT permitted inside Koa HQ
- After the training/practice athletes will gather their belongings and leave immediately
Outdoor Programming is Currently Limited to 25 People
Koa’s Return to Play COVID Policy:
For all Koa, CDC and Maryland Regulations on youth sports:
Additional Resources: The Center for Disease Control's (CDC) Recommendations and Protocols Koa Sports is Abiding by:
Koa Sports is closely monitoring states that have a COVID rate above 10% for our COVID screener. If a person has traveled to a state that has a COVID 19 rate above 10%, that person must quarantine and receive a negative test before returning to Koa activities. Check here to see the states with COVID-19 rates above 10% before joining or participating in Koa activities.
We take all questions and concerns seriously and will get back to you in a timely manner.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 301-229-7529