As the situation for COIVD-19 continues to evolve, we are continuing to work hard to provide safe outdoor activities and indoor training programming. Koa Sports is following all CDC regulations and we are carefully tracking and implementing all CDC, Maryland, and Montgomery County updates. The safety and well-being of the community are of the utmost importance to us, which is why we are implementing everything in our power to create a safe environment for our kids and staff.
Outdoor Programming Guidelines: as of 5/25/2021:
- Outdoor venues are now at FULL capacity.
- Each sport will release guidelines before programming.
- Fully vaccinated staff are NOT required to wear masks outdoors.
- Masks/ face coverings are OPTIONAL for all athletes over the age of 2.
Indoor Programming Guidelines as of 5/25/2021
- All coaches and athletes MUST wear masks at all times while inside.
- Other guidelines and restrictions will be discussed by the program director for the specific facility.
- On May, 18. indoor venues are at FULL capacity.
Koa’s Return to Play COVID Policy:
- We take all questions and concerns seriously and will get back to you in a timely manner.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 301-229-7529