What is the best all natural sunscreen for kids? That’s a question you’ve probably asked yourself before if you have little ones at home. After all, they are your pride and joy and you want to protect them from the sun’s ultraviolet rays. When choosing sunscreen, it’s a good idea to look for products that are natural and organic, so you can be sure that they won’t irritate your kids’ skin. At bu, we call ours Nature’s sunscreen, so you can go out and enjoy nature, while being protected from nature’s UV rays.
What is the Best All Natural Sunscreen for Kids?
So exactly what is the best all natural sunscreen for kids and what makes a sunscreen superior? Let’s take a closer look at some of the best all natural sunscreen for kids that bu offers:
- SPF 50 Kids Fragrance-Free Sunscreen Spray: This sunscreen provides 98% UVB protection and doesn’t come with any fragrance. If you’re searching for the best unscented sunscreen for kids, this spray-on formula is easy to apply and feels light on the skin. Your kids won’t feel sticky or greasy while they’re playing outside.
- SPF 30 White Sage Scent Sunscreen Spray: Offering 96.7% UVB, this sunscreen comes with a nice white sage scent and is great for kids with sensitive skin.
Tips for Applying Sunscreen on Your Kids
Now that you know what is the best all natural sunscreen for kids, it is time to start applying it regularly on your children. Here are a few tips for applying sunscreen on your kids:
- Apply sunscreen beforehand going outside: Don’t wait until you are at the beach to apply sunscreen on your kids. Before you leave the house, apply sun protection generously to their skin. This is especially important if you know that your kids will be in a hurry to get into the water! Make sure to apply sunscreen at least 30 minutes before any outdoor or water activities; this allows the formula to soak into the skin.
- Apply sunscreen while kids are in their car seats: If you have toddlers at home who aren’t fans of sunscreen, try applying sunscreen while they are strapped in their car seats! This is a simple way to keep them contained while applying their sunscreen.
- Do not forget to reapply sunscreen: Even sports sunscreen does not stay on the skin for long periods of time, so it is essential to reapply it. We recommend reapplying sunscreen at least once every 80 minutes. If your kids are constantly in the water, you may want to apply it more often.
- Don’t be stingy! Make sure to use enough sunscreen: You never want to skimp on sunscreen.
- Don’t rely entirely on sunscreen: If you want your kids to receive the best sun protection, you should not rely solely on sunscreen. UV protection clothing is also effective at protecting your kids from ultraviolet rays. Have your kids wear these clothes if they are going to be outdoors for a while.
Keep your kids’ skin healthy by applying a generous amount of sunscreen to their skin every day.
Thanks to our friends and contributors from Bu Screen for their insight into sunscreen for kids.