Multi Sport & Activity Summer Camp
Multi Sport & Activity Summer Camp
Koa Sports has been running summer programming for 15+ years, and completed 10 successful weeks of camp in 2020! Try our camps this summer!
When: August 9th-13th & August 16th-20th, 2021
Cost: $349 p/week
Location: Mater Amoris Montessori School (18501 Mink Hollow Rd Ashton, MD)
Time: 9:00 am-3:00 pm (Full day)
Before Care: $50 for the full week (8-9 am)
After Care: $100 for the full week (3:00 pm - 5:00 pm)
8:00am-9:00am: Before Care (if needed)
9:00am-9:25am Check-In/Get into Groups
9:25am-10:10am Station 1
10:30am-12:00pm Station 2
12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch/Free Time
1:00pm-1:45pm Station 3
1:45pm-2:30pm Station 4
2:30pm-3:00pm Group Presentation/Announcements + Dismissal
3:00pm-5:00pm: Aftercare (if needed)
Stations will include, but not limited to- soccer, street hockey, basketball, arts & crafts, water balloons, tag with pool noodles
With theme days, like-minded campers, and the best coaches on earth, this is the classic way to spend your summer. All campers will be engaged, active, and full of stories at the pick-up line in the afternoon. With a six-to-one camper/staff ratio, rain or shine facility availability, and every piece of sports equipment on earth, all you need to do is drop your camper off and let the games begin!
Every year, we have over a 95% excellent rating by our campers, and continue to expand our great staff and camp activities.
What Will Camp Look Like This Summer?
- We will be following the State of Maryland Guidelines (this is TBD for Summer 2021)
- We will have new pickup and drop-off procedures. That information will come in the welcome email for camp
- Per Maryland regulations, our counselors WILL be wearing masks & likely all campers will be in masks
- Social Distancing will be enforced by our counselors during activities. However, everyone must keep in mind kids will be kids
- All campers and staff MUST complete a daily COVID screener
The camp will be located at Mater Amoris Montessori School (18501 Mink Hollow Rd Ashton, MD)
Camp runs from 9:00 am to 3:00pm Monday-Friday. We do offer before care (8 am-9am) for $50 per camper per week + aftercare (3 pm-5 pm) for $100 per camper per week.
Each camper must bring
- a snack + full lunch each day
- refillable water bottle (with full name)
- athletic shoes (no open-toed shoes allowed!)
- completed health if not already submitted to email@example.com
You register for Multisport Camp through Koa's registration website.
No, all campers must be pre registered before the start of camp. Camp registration will remain open until the Sunday night before camp begins (unless already sold out).
Once you register and pay for your camp session(s), you will receive a confirmation email from Koa for your own records. You will also receive a pre-camp email the week before your session(s) begins. This email will provide you with all necessary information including what to bring to camp, directions, weekly schedule, and more.
Yes. Before camp please submit a camper Health Form.
. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp is held rain or shine, we have both classrooms & outdoor pavilion access. Just drop off like you normally would, and let the fun begin!
As a youth sports provider, our priority is providing youth sports – not getting tangled in tricky registration battles. As such, we have developed a cancellation policy that causes the least possible conflict while still allowing us to function.
- If you cancel your registration at any time, we will charge a $25 processing fee.
- If you come to the first day of camp and have such a terrible time that you no longer wish to participate in camp, we’ll refund you the cost of camp minus the $25 registration fee.