Summer Camp Bethesda MD
Want the best summer camp Bethesda MD has to offer? Look no further. Koa Sports is proud to have been voted Best of Bethesda’s Best Summer Camp. We’re also proud to call Bethesda home—which means our summer camps are close and convenient for all of our Bethesda families!
Besides being voted ‘Best Summer Camp’ by Bethesda Magazine, we poll our families at the end of summer camp each year to see how they think we stack up to the competition, and we proudly report more than a 90% ‘excellence’ rating from our summer camp attendees. Just another reason we’re the summer camp Bethesda MD parents choose for their children.
Interested in signing your child up for summer camp this year? Our summer camp options range from laid-back and fun at Multisport camp, to our serious prep camp for high school field hockey players. Summer is for sun, fun, and getting better—and we’ve got you covered here at Koa!
Boys & Girls Multisport Camp (Grades PreK-6)
- How do you choose a summer camp? How do you know if your child will enjoy summer camp? These are just some of the questions we get from parents looking to choose the best summer camp Bethesda MD has to offer. We break down the answers to some of these questions on our Multisport page. Koa Multisport Camp is focused on one thing: FUN! We’ve got it all—the traditional sports like basketball and baseball, and the summer camp favorites like capture the flag, kickball and whiffle ball. Visit the Multisport page to learn more about our award-winning camp for boys and girls!
- Talkin’ bout baseball. This one is for all the diamond-lovers out there. The kids who are happy to come home exhausted and covered in infield dirt. The movers, shakers, playmakers! The aim of this camp is to develop high-functioning, hard-working, and fun-loving players. This is the summer camp Bethesda MD parents should choose for their baseball player. Our camp takes place at St. Andrew’s beautiful turf facility in Potomac, MD. Athletes show up for skills, drills, scrimmages, and some fun in the summer sun.
- Do you want to learn to be a camp counselor? Have you aged out of camp but still want to spend your summers outside having fun (and getting some SSL hours while you’re at it?) This is the summer camp Bethesda MD parents choose to get their kids’ camo experience! Koa’s Summer Camp Counselor in Training (CIT) program is for rising 7th, 8th, and 9th graders. CITs work alongside senior staff to learn camp operations, problem-solving, and how to manage/coach teams of campers. Of course, it is summer camp, so there’s also free time to play some of our camp activities with other CITs! Earn SSL hours, train to be a senior counselor with Koa, and have some summer FUN!
- Flag Football is one of our most popular sports year-round, and for good reason. If your son dreams, eats and sleeps flag football—this is the camp for them! This is an all day flag football experience with Whitman’s Varsity Football Coach, Jim Kuhn. The ideal attendees for Flag Football Camp just can’t get enough of the sport. They’re full of energy and they’re ready to lace up their cleats and get after it! That’s exactly what they’ll get at Coach Kuhn and Koa’s Flag Football Camp. If you love flag football, this is the top summer camp Bethesda MD has to offer.
- New to field hockey? Seasoned player who just can’t get enough? Know that champions are made in the offseason? We’ve got the field hockey camp for you. Our goal at field hockey summer camp is to grow the love of the game through skills, drills, scrimmages, and more! Each week we cover basics of the sport, including dribbling, hitting, dodging, and offensive and defensive skills. Our professional coaches are there to make sure everyone is having FUN, making friends, learning about teamwork and dedication, and of course—getting better at field hockey!
- Looking to make your high school field hockey team? This camp is for the serious field hockey players. The girls who are ready to crush fall field hockey tryouts for their high school teams. We drill, drill, drill at this camp so that each and every player is prepared come tryout time. Athletes participate in fast-paced skill sessions, they work on their mile time, get into full-field scrimmages, and more. Campers are divided into teams based on which high school they will attend in the fall of 2016.
Contact Koa at 301-229-7529 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the best summer camp Bethesda MD has to offer!