What does Shaping Kids’ Lives Through Sports mean to you?
Through sports, children can learn to play fair, act with humility and handle both victory and defeat with grace, style and dignity. Participation in sports helps build strong character. By mastering athletic skills, players gain self-confidence that carries through to the real world. By practicing regularly they learn discipline and responsibility. My coaching and mentoring experience has been one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve had and I am forever grateful. To see players growth and dedication is an amazing experience
– 5 year varsity player in High School
– Played D1 basketball at Saint Peter’s College and St. Thomas Aquinas College where Brittany scored 1,000 points in just three years there
– Knows how to play every position on the floor
– Coached at the French American School in New York for two years.
– Coached at Meridian Public Charter School for one year.
– She ran her own basketball summer camp for 6 weeks.
– She coached an AAU team for one year before moving to Maryland.
– She was a basketball referee for the Briarcliff Recreation Club for three years
Season Started with Koa Sports:
Brittany started with Koa in the Spring of 2020.
Off Court Interests: