2023 Multisport Winter Break Camp
3-Day Multisport & Activities Winter Break Camp
Winter Break means school’s out, so let's play! Join Koa Sports for our Multisport Winter Break Camp in Gaithersburg, MD. Winter Break Camp offers sports, recreational activities, creative stations and MORE to keep your kid(s) active while school is out. Sign-up TODAY to join the fun.
Who: Kindergarten – 5th Grade
Where: Airpark Soccerplex (8340 Beechcraft Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 20879)
When: 3-Day Camp (Wednesday, December 27th – Friday, December 29th)
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Cost: $225 per camper
Get Ready To Have Some Fun!
- 9:00 a.m. - 9:25 a.m. - Check-In/Get into Groups
- 9:25 a.m. - 10:10 a.m. - Station 1
- 10:10 a.m. - 10:20 a.m. - Snack Time
- 10:20 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - Station 2
- 11:00 a.m. - 11:40 a.m. - Station 3
- 11:40 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. - Station 4
- 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Station 5
- 2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Group Presentation/Announcements + Dismissal
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Multisport Camp is located at 8340 Beechcraft Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 20879 - an Indoor facility
Each camper must bring
- a snack + full lunch each day
- refillable water bottle (with full name)
- athletic shoes (no open-toed shoes allowed!)
- completed health form if not already submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we separate groups by grade. We do take group requests if you would like your camper to be with another camper even if they are older/younger. Our groups are typically…
- Kindergarten - 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade - 5th Grade
You register for Multisport Camp through TeamSnap.
No, all campers must be pre registered before the start of camp. Camp registration will remain open until the Sunday night before camp begins (unless already sold out).
Once you register and pay for your camp session(s), you will receive a confirmation email from TeamSnap for your own records. You will also receive a pre-camp email the week before your session(s) begins. This email will provide you with all necessary information including: what to bring to camp, directions, weekly schedule and more.
Yes. Before camp please submit a camper health form. These must be completed before camp starts. Please email to email@example.com.